Monday, September 28, 2015

Sardhar Solutions Technology

I am very glad and privileged to say you that my friend Mr.Rajkumar M.C.A has started his own business in his home town as "SARDHAR SOLUTION's TECHNOLOGY" at Trichy, TamilNadu, India. After a lot of struggle this company is opened which will serve in major areas such as:

  1. Browsing
  2. College Final year projects
  3. Freelance projects
  4. Xerox
  5. Travel Ticket Booking (Bus,Train,Air)
  6. State and Central Government Exam materials etc.,
My heartily wishes to Rajkumar, and I request all my readers to support for his business to grow and be proud to be a part of this wonderful initiative. 

உன்னால் முடியும் என்று எண்ணுவதையோ அல்லது முடியும் என்று கனவு காண்பதையோ துணிந்து தொடங்கு. உனது துணிவிலேயே அறிவும், ஆற்றலும், மந்திரமும் அடங்கியுள்ளன.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things to be taken care while attaching an attachment in Infopath form

While working in Infopath form (2010 and above) version. There are lot of things that to be taken care. I like to share one major problem wh...